Monday, February 20, 2017

Balinese Prayers and Blessings - English Speaking Guide Services

The daily offering made by Balinese Hindus is known as Canang sari (pronounced Chanang sari).  It is a ritual of praise and thanksgiving to the supreme God.  Canangs can be seen on temples, shrines, outside of homes and businesses, and anywhere that it is deemed appropriate to give thanks.

Canangs can contain a variety of offerings, from a few grains of rice to flowers, candy, and incense.  They are modest, simple, and beautiful.

Making and offering Canangs is a symbol of selfless service, meditation, and giving.  They are heart of the heart of what it means to be Balinese.

Are you planning to visit Bali?  I'm ready when you are.  I am an English speaking, local Balinese guide who can show you around our island and tell you all about the Balinese prayer and blessings practices of my faith.   Or, if adventure is what you are looking for, I can show you our animal parks, white water rafting, and other adventures now popular in Bali.

Contact me through this Blog and let me show you Bali.

My name is Tuday, and I'd like to be your guide and driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment